The Grant Victor Story
Our history lays the groundwork for our future.
Beginning in 2000, Grant Victor has continually forged new roads in the ATM marketplace. Through numerous changes in technologies and regulations, Grant Victor forever remains committed to tackling new challenges head-on and driving the industry in a positive direction.
Dedication to our six core values and a culture of innovation and individual empowerment keeps Grant Victor at the forefront of industry discovery. This commitment allows us to provide continued extraordinary service to our customers in the ATM industry of North America.
- eGlobal signs first Credit Union project
- Successfully signs a contract renewal with Maverik stores
- eGlobal launches Visa DCC
- eGlobal deploys first Managed Services project with TBK Bank
- TetraLink becomes Hyosung’s largest FI channel partner
Grant Victor recapitalizes OptConnect.
Grant Victor travels to Africa and helps the people of Kazemeni and Kanyumbuni by building:
- 3 classrooms
- 1 water cistern
- Several latrines
- And provided solar lamps and other useful items.
- Grant Victor travels to Africa and builds a school in Boyani
- Grant Victor is ranked on the INC. 5000 list
- Grant Victor recognized as one of Utah’s Best Places to Work.
- OptConnect recognized for being the top 100 fastest growing companies in Utah by Mountain West Capital Network.
- Utah Business Magazine ranked OptConnect one of the 50 fastest growing companies in Utah.