SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 22, 2011—The long-term partnership between eGlobal and Avendra has recently led to unprecedented growth. At a time when most hospitality organizations are cutting back guest services and scrambling to meet the new Americans with Disabilities ACT (ADA) compliance requirements within their properties, eGlobal and Avendra have invested in growth and have taken a proactive approach to helping properties meet these new requirements.
The focus on ATM services between eGlobal and Avendra properties have resulted in the following accomplishments since January 2011:
- 120% Growth in ATM Dollars Dispensed – this infuses more cash into the properties and
- 105% Growth in the Number of Participating Properties
- 89% Overall Growth in ATM Transaction Volume Across Participating Properties
―We are grateful for the relationship we’ve had with Avendra over the years,‖ said Jeff Matthews, President of eGlobal. ―We are very pleased with the recent growth and will continue address ADA and other ATM-related regulations.‖
- eGlobal was recently ranked in the 2011 Inc. 500|5000 as No. 880 among America’s fastest growing companies with a 3-year growth rate of 350%, and No. 42 among the financial services industry by
- eGlobal was recently recognized as the 37 th fastest growing company in Utah by Utah Business Magazine’s Utah Fast 50
Avendra (www.Avendra.com) is North America’s leading procurement services provider serving hospitality-related industries. Avendra customers gain access to contracts leveraging $3 billion of annual purchases, expert advisory services and in-depth purchasing data and analysis. Through Avendra, customers obtain substantial savings on their purchases and other value added services to improve their operations and bottom line results. Formed in 2001, the company is headquartered in Rockville, MD and has regional offices throughout North America. For more information, please call (866) AVENDRA, visit www.Avendra.com or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.