KAYSVILLE, Utah, May 11, 2011——ATMequipment.com today announced that it will sell its 30,000th ATM in May since it began selling to and servicing for Independent ATM Deployers (IADs) in 2003. The company attributes its growth and success to its core values of customer commitment, service, value pricing and industry
“This is an outstanding milestone for our company,” said Alicia Ridley, President of
ATMequipment.com. “Our commitment has been to provide IADs a comprehensive and convenient one-stop shopping experience along with industry-leading service and repairs. This is truly a reflection of our determination to provide the best possible service for the ATM industry.
- ATMequipment.com has held the No. 1 retail ATM distributor position in North America since 2008 and currently sells nearly one-in-every-four retail ATMs sold in the U.S.
To show appreciation to their customers for making this milestone a reality, ATMequipment.com
is giving away the 30,000th ATM ordered—to the customer that places the order during the month
What customers are saying about ATMequipment.com:
- “When we consolidated our vendors for parts and equipment several years ago, we chose ATMequipment.com,” said Wayne Vandekraak, Executive Vice President of Business Development at SolvPort. “We not only recognized cost efficiencies in this process, but experienced a level of service unparalleled by any previous vendor.” “We cannot underestimate the value of ATMequipment.com,” said Pat Schwan, President of Funds Access, Inc. “The customer service is hands down the best in the business. Throughout the course of our company’s history we have used multiple vendors, changing for one reason or another. For the past six years, we have used one, ATMequipment.com. Why? Unparalleled customer service.”
As the ATM industry has evolved, ATMequipment.com has implemented sales and support services designed to make it easier and more cost effective for IADs to conduct business.
These services include:
- Ability to conveniently order and track online
- Extensive Certified Repair Center
- Comprehensive Parts Warehouse
- Broader support than manufacturers can provide
ATMtech—a new smartphone app for field techs
A privately-held company based in Kaysville, Utah, ATMequipment.com (www.ATMequipment.com), a Grant Victor company, is North America’s leading wholesale supplier of retail ATM machines, parts, service and supplies. The company has an extensive Repair Service Center and repairs most brands of ATM components. The ATMequipment.com website and call center provides ATM Operators with superior customer service and one-stop shopping for everything needed to operate an ATM business. ATMequipment.com is a distributor
for Hantle, Nautilus Hyosung, Triton, Genmega, and NCR.